2012年6月3日日曜日

Step by step Ainu state comes true in Second Life

Ainu state in Second Life step by step comes true.

Three days ago I visited Kurogawa Machi sim and directors of the sim (Xavii Zahm and Tai Yoshiyuki) told me that they were very interested in Ainu but knew very little of them so they offered me to teach people there about Ainu culture and  kindly permitted me to set up Ainu settling pon their sim.

Right now there are a tateana (house of neolithic epoch/winter house) and traditional Ainu bear cage in the Second Life Ainu territory.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Aosagi/30/213/28

And now a continuation:

Tai suddenly told me to detach flag. he told that as far as they have medieval sim there should be no modern things. well. I insisted that flag is an important point for Ainu cause it's a marker that the settling ain't just ethnographical village of kanko Ainu but a true Ainu territory. But they were narrow minded weaboo who read just one and a half book on Japan and consider wiki as a serious resourse. finally I had to pick up all my stuff and moved to
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Besiope/145/176/121
if Ainu flag is erected it never should be down.

P.S. also I am to note that there are the same project in SL where modern flags coexist with a reconstruction of traditional settlings, for example Maori village.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿