2013年11月13日水曜日

how I was ejected Aloha Beach club DJs

yesterday I was to DJ pon Aloha Beach, as far as previous week I didn't spin I thought I am to DJ at 6 am SLT while actually I am at 5 am. so I was about 30 mins late. well, I spinned my set despite of connexion troubles. immediately after the end of spinning I got to log off so i had no time to change group tag and can u imagine my wonder when I log in and found that I ain't DJ of Aloha Beach anymore. lol.
I spoke to ikapono.catnap the owner of Aloha Beach and asked her if she is serious, i.e. is she going to eject me who spent more than a year pon the club just cause one case? ika chan offered me to take time out for a while. LOL. and I told her that if I go I go and never come back cause I ain't a plain staff which can be ejected and then can becalled again.
u probably wanna some moral? there is no moral pon this story. it's just a story of real life which is continued by SL I mean SL is continuation of RL actually. it is good that case like this happened in SL actually but not in RL.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿